Why Choose T C Lettings?
We provide an unrivalled letting and management service, with a wealth of experience in the lettings industry. We pride ourselves on our relationship with our landlords and strongly feel that keeping our landlords informed at all times is very important.
- Before placing a property on our listing we would first like to view and advise on any work necessary, to achieve the maximum price.
- Advertise your property and include this as part of our service.
- Arrange and attend all viewings on your behalf and provide you with 100% feedback on all viewings.
- Secure bank, employer and previous landlord references from suitable tenants
- Collect a Security Deposit and the First Month's Rent. The Agreed Fee will be deducted from this and the remainder sent to you by cheque.
- Provide an up-to-date lease agreement for new tenancies.
- Transfer of ESB and Gas accounts into the new tenants names
- Set up a Standing Order for monthly rent payments into Landlords account
Upon completion of the above procedure we confirm to the landlord by phone and in Writing that everything is in order.
The Management service will allow you to relax. We will take full responsibility for the tenant. Any problems throughout the tenancy will be handled directly through us. We will of course keep you informed if there are any problems and discuss the fee for each handy man. We have a reliable team of handymen for every problem that may occur.
- We will carry out quarterly inspections of your property and inform you of anything that will have to be dealt with.
BER: Please note that it is now a legal requirement to provide a Building Energy Rating on any property that you have for rent or for sale. This responsibility lies with the Landlord/vendor; however, we can provide you with a list of names and numbers of such assessors, if you wish.
According to the residential tenancies act, where the landlord is none resident in the country, the responsibility rests on the tenant to make the necessary deductions from the rents and pay to the tax man.
Please note in order for TC Lettings to let your property we will need to be supplied with a recent utility bill and a copy of Identification. All accounts will take approximately 5 working days to process.